A Diversity Fair was held at Bryan Station High Tuesday afternoon featuring performances by students of several cultural backgrounds and food from several cultures.
▪ Students with Middle Eastern roots teaching their peers how to write their names in Arabic.
▪ An African root dance
▪ Merengue, Salsa and Mexican Folk dances
▪ Presentation by Dr. Nadia Rasheed: “Your Arab and Muslim Neighbor”
▪ Appalachian culture and music
▪ Chinese Fan Dance and Chinese gymnastics
▪ Irish dancing
▪ Native African tribal dances
▪ Palestine presentation by Bryan Station Student Ali Abdullah