Fall tennis registration is open through Friday at Falling Springs, 275 Beasley Road, Versailles. The following programs will be offered:
▪ Jr. Tennis Lessons — for ages 5 to 12. Lessons are on Saturday mornings, Sept. 9-30. Times vary by age group. $45/player, meets one hour a week for four weeks.
▪ Little Aces — This new program for kids ages 6-8 will meet two days a week for one hour, Mondays and Thursdays at 5:45 p.m., for five weeks beginning Sept. 11, and will provide instruction, games and an introduction to local match play.
▪ Jr. Team Tennis — begins late August/early September depending on the program.
▪ 10 and younger — Meets two times a week. Practices during the week, with matches on Sunday.
▪ Middle School Interscholastic League — Open to kids in grades 5-8. Practices and up to two matches per week.
▪ High School Interscholastic League — Open to students in grades 9-12. Match play with the Lexington Interscholastic League. Practices and up to two matches per week.