And not just for Bill Walton’s continued amusement, the Maui Invitational continues in Hawaii. Meanwhile, the CBE Hall of Fame Classic wraps up in Kansas City, as does the Legends Classic in Brooklyn. Those are the highlights of Tuesday’s college basketball television schedule.
Tennessee, which fell behind Wisconsin 20-5 before rallying to take the lead only to lose to the Badgers, plays Oregon, which was upset 65-61 by Georgetown on Monday. It’s quite a consolation bracket game for Rick Barnes’ young Vols at 1:30 p.m. on ESPN2.
Upset by Northwestern on Monday night, Texas will try to rebound against Colorado at 3:30 p.m. in Brooklyn. ESPNU has that one.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to the Lexington Herald-Leader
Georgia picked up a nice win over defending NIT champ George Washington in the CBE Hall of Fame Classic in Kansas City. Now Mark Fox’s Bulldogs get No. 5 Kansas at 10 p.m. in the tournament final on ESPN2.
After rolling over Chaminade 104-61 on Monday night, No. 4 North Carolina meets Oklahoma State in the Maui semifinals at 10:30 p.m. on ESPN.
Here is the list of college basketball games on television for Tuesday:
Tuesday, Nov. 22
▪ 1:30 - Tennessee vs. Oregon (ESPN2)
▪ 3:30 - Connecticut vs. Chaminade (ESPN2)
▪ 3:30 - Texas vs. Colorado (ESPNU)
▪ 6:00 - Auburn vs. Texas Tech (CBS Sports)
▪ 6:00 - Notre Dame vs. Northwestern (ESPN2)
▪ 7:00 - Stony Brook at Maryland (Big 10)
▪ 7:00 - Grambling State at Virginia (Fox Sports South)
▪ 7:30 - IUPUI at Marquette (Fox Sports 1)
▪ 8:00 - Wisconsin vs. Georgetown (ESPN2)
▪ 8:30 - Purdue vs. Utah State (CBS Sports)
▪ 9:00 - Indiana at Fort Wayne (Big 10)
▪ 9:00 - New Orleans at USC (Pac-12)
▪ 10:00 - Georgia vs. Kansas (ESPN2)
▪ 10:30 - Oklahoma State vs. North Carolina (ESPN)
▪ 11:00 - Long Beach State at Washington (Pac-12)