The NBA Draft is almost a week away and one former Kentucky player has started to push his way up the draft boards.
According to ESPN draft guru Jonathan Givony, ex-UK forward Kevin Knox is making a bid to be a top-10 pick when the draft takes place Thursday, June 21, at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y.
- 1 - Phoenix: DeAndre Ayton, Arizona
- 2 - Sacramento: Marvin Bagley, Duke
- 3 - Atlanta: Jaren Jackson, Michigan State
- 4 - Memphis: Luka Doncic, Real Madrid
- 5 - Dallas: Mohamed Bamba, Texas
- 6 - Orlando: Wendell Carter, Duke
- 7 - Chicago: Trae Young, Oklahoma
- 8 - Cleveland: Michael Porter, Missouri
- 9 - New York: Collin Sexton, Alabama
- 10 - Philadelphia: Mikal Bridges, Villanova
- 11 - Charlotte: Kevin Knox, Kentucky
- 12 - LA Clippers: Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Kentucky
Here's the NBA Draft order for this year's first round:
NBA Draft first round 2017