In case you haven’t noticed, Kentucky volleyball is on an extended roll.
After sharing the Southeastern Conference title last season, Craig Skinner’s team improved to 11-0 in the league this season by sweeping archrival Florida 25-15, 25-18, 25-20 on Wednesday night in Memorial Coliseum.
Josh Sullivan of the Herald-Leader has all the details.
“It’s always fun to sweep Florida, especially at home,” said UK star Leah Edmond afterward. “Especially knowing that they’re our big competition in the SEC right now.”
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
The win was the 14th straight for the 12th-ranked Cats, who are now 17-4 on the season after an 0-3 start. Florida, ranked 11th, dropped to 10-2 in league play and 19-5 overall.
- Sunday, Nov. 4, at Ole Miss, 2:30 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 9, Mississippi State, 7 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 11, Alabama, 1:30 p.m.
- Wed, Nov. 14, at Arkansas, 6 p.m. (ESPNU)
- Sunday, Nov. 18, Missouri, 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 21, at South Carolina, 7 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 24, Auburn, 1 p.m.
SEC volleyball standings