WKYT's very own Dave Baker will be handling the play-by-play and former Arkansas quarterback Clint Stoerner will provide the color for the SEC Network alternate channel broadcast of the Kentucky-Charlotte game Saturday night at 7:30 at Commonwealth Stadium.
Maybe the biggest game of the day finds Ohio State, No. 3 in the latest College Football Playoff rankings, entertaining No. 9 Michigan State at 3:30 p.m. on ABC. Ohio State is 10-0. Michigan State is 9-1, its lone loss a one-point defeat at the hands of Nebraska.
ABC's primetime game features TCU at Oklahoma at 8 p.m. Oklahoma is coming off a win over Baylor, which catapulted the Sooners to No. 7 in the CFP rankings, up five spots. Despite a 9-1 record, TCU is No. 19 in the rankings.
If you're looking ahead to next Saturday's Governor's Cup renewal, Louisville plays at Pittsburgh at 3:45 p.m. on ESPN News. The Cardinals have won four straight to sit 6-4 overall. Pittsburgh is 7-3 after a 31-13 win over Duke last Saturday.
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
Our friends at WKYT will have the Miami-Georgia Tech game at 12:30, followed by the 3:30 p.m. showing of LSU at Ole Miss with Verne Lundquist and Gary Danielson.
Here are the college football games on television Saturday:
Saturday, Nov. 21
▪ 12:00 - Citadel at South Carolina (SEC alternate)
▪ 12:00 - Florida Atlantic at Florida (SEC)
▪ 12:00 - Illinois at Minnesota (ESPN News)
▪ 12:00 - Indiana at Maryland (Big 10)
▪ 12:00 - Iowa State at Kansas State (Fox Sports 1)
▪ 12:00 - Memphis at Tulane (ESPNU)
▪ 12:00 - Michigan at Penn State (ABC)
▪ 12:00 - North Carolina at Virginia Tech (ESPN)
▪ 12:00 - Purdue at Iowa (ESPN2)
▪ 12:00 - Rutgers at Army (CBS Sports)
▪ 12:30 - Georgia Tech at Miami (ACC/WKYT)
▪ 2:30 - Bethune Cookman vs. Florida A&M (ESPN Classic)
▪ 2:30 - Harvard at Yale (NBC Sports)
▪ 3:30 - Arizona at Arizona State (Fox Sports 1)
▪ 3:30 - Buffalo at Akron (CBS Sports)
▪ 3:30 - Houston at UConn (ESPNU)
▪ 3:30 - LSU at Ole Miss (CBS)
▪ 3:30 - Michigan State at Ohio State (ABC)
▪ 3:30 - Northwestern at Wisconsin (Big 10)
▪ 3:30 - UCLA at Utah (Fox)
▪ 3:30 - USC at Oregon (ESPN)
▪ 3:30 - Wake Forest at Clemson (ESPN2)
▪ 3:45 - Louisville at Pittsburgh (ESPN News)
▪ 4:00 - Charleston Southern at Alabama (SEC)
▪ 4:00 - Idaho at Auburn (SEC alternate)
▪ 6:00 - Washington at Oregon State (Pac-12)
▪ 7:00 - Georgia Southern at Georgia (ESPNU)
▪ 7:00 - Mississippi State at Arkansas (ESPN)
▪ 7:00 - Navy at Tulsa (CBS Sports)
▪ 7:15 - Tennessee at Missouri (ESPN2)
▪ 7:30 - Notre Dame at Boston College (NBC Sports)
▪ 7:30 - Baylor at Oklahoma State (Fox)
▪ 7:30 - Charlotte at Kentucky (SEC alternate)
▪ 7:30 - Texas A&M at Vanderbilt (SEC)
▪ 8:00 - TCU at Oklahoma (ABC)
▪ 8:00 - Tulane at SMU (ESPN News)
▪ 10:30 - California at Stanford (ESPN)
▪ 10:30 - San Diego State at UNLV (CBS Sports)
▪ 10:45 - Colorado at Washington State (ESPN2)