Big Blue Links for Sunday:
▪ Tyler Ulis helps Kentucky beat Ole Miss 83-61, reports Jerry Tipton of the Herald-Leader.
▪ Kentucky basketball turns “Camp Cal” into a Rupp Arena clinic, says my column.
▪ Ben Simmons scores 36 points and grabs 14 rebounds in LSU win, reports Sheldon Mickles of The Advocate.
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
▪ Small step a big deal for Skal Labissiere, reports the Courier-Journal.
▪ Assertive Tyler Ulis sparks Kentucky, writes Tim Sullivan of the Courier-Journal.
▪ Ulis makes his point about being SEC’s best guard, writes Rick Bozich of WDRB.
▪ Andy Kennedy heaps praise on Ulis, reports Larry Vaught of Vaught’s Views.
▪ Ulis’ defense steals the show, writes Keith Taylor of KyForward.
▪ Cats roll over the Rebels, reports Derek Terry of Cats Illustrated.
▪ Kentucky makes an impression in SEC opener, writes Alex Forkner of the Cats Pause.
▪ In 2016, can UK fun and get in on the fun WKU and Louisville is having? asks Mark Story of the Herald-Leader.
▪ Kentucky’s Makayla Epps is finding her voice this season, writes Jennifer Smith of the Herald-Leader.
▪ With Trey Lewis likely out, Louisville takes on Wake Forest, reports Eric Crawford of WDRB.
▪ Louisville opens ACC play against spunky Wake Forest, reports Jeff Greer of the C-J.
▪ Georgia holds on to beat Penn State in Taxslayer Bowl, reports Jason Butt of the Macon Telegraph.
▪ Arkansas shows signs of things to come in win over Kansas State, reports Eric Bolin of the Arkansas News.
▪ Auburn basketball beats visiting Tennessee, reports John Zenor of AP.
▪ Texas A&M rips Arkansas in SEC opener, reports Richard Croome of the Bryan/College Station Eagle.