Running some numbers from Kentucky’s 80-66 win at Arkansas:
▪ Tyler Ulis made 14 of 15 free throws, best showing at the foul line by a Cat since Jodie Meeks was 14-of-14 at Tennessee on Jan. 13, 2009. That was the night Meeks scored 54 points.
▪ Ulis scored a career-high 24 points. His previous high was 23 in UK’s loss at LSU on Jan. 5.
▪ UK made 23 of 30 free throws, most since going 29-of-46 against Illinois State on Nov. 30.
▪ After averaging 0.952 points per possession at Auburn, UK averaged 1.208 at Arkansas.
▪ Auburn hit 12 of 26 three-pointers in win over Kentucky last Saturday. Arkansas was two-of-12 for 16.7 percent. The Razorbacks came into the game ranked third nationally in three-point percentage at 44.7.
▪ UK committed a season-low six turnovers. Previous low was eight at South Florida and eight at UCLA. The Cats turned it over on 9.1 points per possession, low for the season. Previous low was 11.4 percent at UCLA.
▪ Arkansas averaged 0.989 points per possession. Auburn averaged 0.990 last Saturday.
▪ Skal Labissiere scored 11 points, most since he scored 17 against South Florida in Miami on Nov. 27.
▪ Labissiere blocked three shots, most since UK’s win over EKU on Dec. 9.
▪ Derek Willis scored 12 points for the second consecutive game and blocked a career-high four shots. Willis also played a career-high 35 minutes after playing 31 at Auburn last Saturday.
▪ Marcus Lee fouled out for the fifth time this season and the third time in the last five games.
▪ Isaiah Briscoe scored a season-low two points.
▪ Jamal Murray made just one of seven three-pointers. Over his last four games, Murray has made 11 of 32 three-pointers.
▪ Alex Poythress had three rebounds, fewest since his three against Albany in the season opener.