Greenberg will be on the sideline reporter. You know what that means. Coming out of a timeout, Greenberg will do one of those ridiculous in-game interviews with one of the coaches. This is in addition to the halftime walk-off interviews with one of the coaches, which are bad enough. We find ourselves siding with Gregg Popovich in believeing the in-game interview seems particularly intrusive.
Meanwhile, over on the SEC Network, you can watch the UK women play Mississippi State in Starkville. That is also a 7 p.m. start. At least the UK men and women are not both playing at the same time at home.
After UK-Tennessee, stay tuned to ESPN for Wisconsin at No. 8 Michigan State. Wisconsin is coming off a 70-57 road win over Maryland. Michigan State roared back to trounce Indiana on Sunday.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to the Lexington Herald-Leader
Or, over on ESPNU, you can check out Eastern Kentucky playing host to Belmont in an OVC battle. EKU beat the Bruins in Nashville, a very rare feat, earlier this season. Tipoff is set for 9 p.m.
Here's the full list of college basketball games on television for Thursday night:
Thursday, February 18
▪ 7:00 - Tennessee at Kentucky (ESPN)
▪ 7:00 - Charleston Southern at Gardner-Webb (ESPNU)
▪ 7:00 - Missouri State at Wichita State (CBS Sports)
▪ 7:00 - Kentucky at Mississippi State women (SEC)
▪ 8:00 - SMU at Connecticut (ESPN2)
▪ 8:00 - Maryland at Minnesota (Big 10)
▪ 9:00 - Cincinnati at Tulsa (CBS Sports)
▪ 9:00 - Wisconsin at Michigan State (ESPN)
▪ 9:00 - Belmont at Eastern Kentucky (ESPNU)
▪ 10:00 - Utah at UCLA (ESPN2)
▪ 11:00 - BYU at San Diego (ESPNU)
▪ 11:00 - California at Washington (Fox Sports 1)