Greenberg will be on the sideline reporter. You know what that means. Coming out of a timeout, Greenberg will do one of those ridiculous in-game interviews with one of the coaches. This is in addition to the halftime walk-off interviews with one of the coaches, which are bad enough. We find ourselves siding with Gregg Popovich in believeing the in-game interview seems particularly intrusive.
Meanwhile, over on the SEC Network, you can watch the UK women play Mississippi State in Starkville. That is also a 7 p.m. start. At least the UK men and women are not both playing at the same time at home.
After UK-Tennessee, stay tuned to ESPN for Wisconsin at No. 8 Michigan State. Wisconsin is coming off a 70-57 road win over Maryland. Michigan State roared back to trounce Indiana on Sunday.
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
Or, over on ESPNU, you can check out Eastern Kentucky playing host to Belmont in an OVC battle. EKU beat the Bruins in Nashville, a very rare feat, earlier this season. Tipoff is set for 9 p.m.
Here's the full list of college basketball games on television for Thursday night:
Thursday, February 18
▪ 7:00 - Tennessee at Kentucky (ESPN)
▪ 7:00 - Charleston Southern at Gardner-Webb (ESPNU)
▪ 7:00 - Missouri State at Wichita State (CBS Sports)
▪ 7:00 - Kentucky at Mississippi State women (SEC)
▪ 8:00 - SMU at Connecticut (ESPN2)
▪ 8:00 - Maryland at Minnesota (Big 10)
▪ 9:00 - Cincinnati at Tulsa (CBS Sports)
▪ 9:00 - Wisconsin at Michigan State (ESPN)
▪ 9:00 - Belmont at Eastern Kentucky (ESPNU)
▪ 10:00 - Utah at UCLA (ESPN2)
▪ 11:00 - BYU at San Diego (ESPNU)
▪ 11:00 - California at Washington (Fox Sports 1)