Keeneland is promoting its upcoming spring meet (April 8-29) as well as its long partnership with the University of Kentucky. There will be pre-game and halftime activities to highlight the sponsorship.
Here’s a list:
▪ Activities on the High Street side of Rupp Arena from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
▪ Photo opportunity with the Keeneland starting gate.
▪ Keeneland bugler Steve Buttleman and Keeneland mascot buckles.
▪ The eRupption Zone will sport Keeneland’s version of the “3 Goggles,” blue jockey goggles for all students.
▪ Keeneland bugler Steve Buttleman to play call to post.
▪ ”Jock Out” - Two students will have the opportunity to play “Jock Out” on the court with two jockeys and two former UK basketball players. The winner receives a VIP experience at College Scholarship Day during Keeneland’s spring meet and at Big Blue Madness.