Big Blue Links for Saturday:
▪ NCAA ticket prices take a wild ride, reports Kevin Hardy of the Des Moines Register.
▪ Evelyn Akhator a positive force for Kentucky, writes Jennifer Smith of the Herald-Leader.
▪ Defense will decide the Kentucky-Indiana dream matchup, says my column.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to the Lexington Herald-Leader
▪ Point guards make UK-IU must-see TV, reports Jerry Tipton of the Herald-Leader.
▪ Tom Crean has more at stake than John Calipari, says Mark Story of the Herald-Leader.
▪ Kentucky-Indiana reunited and it feels so good, says Tim Sullivan of the Courier-Journal.
▪ Trey Schwab knows about Tom Crean’s friendship, writes Rick Bozich of WDRB.
▪ Kentucky-Indiana players don’t care about the past, says Eric Crawford of WDRB.
▪ What to expect from Kentucky-Indiana, from Alex Boaich of Inside the Hall.
▪ Respect shared in rivalry renewal, says Metz Camfield of coachcal.com.
▪ Crean vs. Calipari? Not in real life, says Gregg Doyel of the Indianapolis Star.
▪ All eyes are on Yogi vs. Ulis, says Alex Forkner of Cats Illustrated.
▪ Renewal of rivalry not a priority, reports Jerry Tipton of the Herald-Leader.
▪ Calipari and Crean are 40-minute enemies, writes Josh Ellis of the Kentucky Kernel.
▪ Kentucky, Indiana share mutual respect, reports Keith Taylor of KyForward.
▪ Indiana doesn't want Kentucky blocking its shot, reports Pete DePrimio of the News-Sentinel.
▪ It's a dream doubleheader in Des Moines, says Blair Kerkhoff of the Kansas City Star.
▪ Ball movement is the way to beat Kentucky's shot blocking, says Michael Hughes of the Indiana Daily Student.
▪ Yogi vs. Ulis is not one-on-one, writes Kyle Tucker of the Courier-Journal.