Big Blue Links for Saturday:
▪ California is in the mix for UK transfer Marcus Lee, reports Connor Letourneau of the San Francisco Chronicle.
▪ Team of former UK players to compete in $2 million tournament, reports Mark Sonka of the Herald-Leader.
▪ Marquis Teague cancels Saturday appearance, upsetting promoter, reports Larry Vaught of Vaught’s Views.
Digital Access For Only $0.99
For the most comprehensive local coverage, subscribe today.
▪ Karl-Anthony Towns heaps praise on Kentucky, reports the Cats Pause.
▪ Sixers exploring trades for Nerlens Noel and Jahlil Okafor, reports Marc Stein and Chad Ford of ESPN.
▪ Jamaal Magloire reportedly angered Cavaliers, reports All KY Hoops.
▪ Ole Miss releases Notice of Allegations, reports Daniel Pauling of Clarion-Ledger.
▪ It’s not over yet for Ole Miss, says Hugh Kellenberger of Clarion-Ledger.
▪ Laremy Tunsil allegations still hang on for Ole Miss, reports Edward Aschoff of ESPN.
▪ Louisville unfazed by others breaking with Adidas, reports Jeff Greer of the Courier-Journal.
▪ Georgia increasing season-ticket donation for football, reports Jason Butt of the Macon Telegraph.
▪ Draft withdrawal deadline brings clarity to SEC basketball rosters, reports Steve Walentik of the Columbia Daily Tribune.
▪ Ben Simmons’ college career presents a dilemma for the Sixers, says Mike Sielski of the Philadelphia Inquirer.
▪ The promise and frustration of possible Big 12 expansion, writes Sam Mellinger of the Kansas City Star.
▪ Florida whips Mississippi State to stay alive in SEC Tournament, reports the Gainesville Sun.
▪ Texas A&M whips Vanderbilt 13-3 in SEC quarterfinal, reports John Talty of AL.com.
▪ Clemson beats Louisville 5-3 in ACC Baseball Tournament, reports AP.
▪ It’s hard to understand Dave Hart’s latest move at Tennessee, says John Adams of the Knoxville News-Sentinel.
▪ Tennessee should expect more scrutiny in wake of Baylor debacle, says Jay Clemons of SEC Country.
▪ South Carolina lands its quarterback for 2017, reports Matt Connolly of The State.