Informed Kentucky residents and professionals subscribe to The Lexington Herald-Leader.
Here’s what we offer:
Unlimited Access: Read breaking news and in-depth coverage about important topics, including corruption allegations against state or local leaders; Social Security fraud; guns in local schools; increases in tax bills or government spending; changes in the bourbon and coal industries; new housing and employers in Central Kentucky; new (Jeff Ruby’s, for instance) and closing restaurants; and much more. Follow high school sports, University of Kentucky sports and recruiting.
Your support helps us hold the powerful accountable.
With our subscriptions, you can get information when and where you want it:
- Sign up for newsletters specific to your interests, including Breaking News, Entertainment, UK Sports and exclusive subscriber-only offerings.
- Download our app and get alerts when news breaks.
- Listen to your news: Ask your smart speaker to play the “local news” or download Alexa’s Lexington skill. You’ll receive access to daily updates.
- Come to our website 24 hours a day.
- Find us on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
Daily eEdition: If you like the predictability that comes with turning the printed page of a newspaper, try our eEdition. You’ll have access from any connected device anywhere in the world. The eEdition also gives you more: extra pages of business news, entertainment, sports and features every day.
Get Rewards: Our program for subscribers gives you points for playing games, reading stories and taking quizzes. You even get points for subscribing and making payments. Through Rewards, subscribers have attended private movie screenings, received discounts at local merchants and won hundreds of dollars in prizes. And we’re always adding more.
We’d love to have you join the Herald-Leader as a subscriber. Let us be your guide to a becoming a more informed member of our community. Subscribe by clicking here.
Have any questions about subscriptions? Need help choosing the one that’s right for you? Reach out to email@example.com.